Sunday 12 February 2012

Pink eye!

So I have pink eye aka conjunctivitis. It pretty much sucks! But I went to the doctor today and got some antibiotic drops for my eyes, so in 24 hours I won't be contagious anymore. The main worry I have is that it spreads to the rest of the community that I'm living with. We are share pretty much everything, so keeping myself separate and stuff isn't easy. Thankfully the DTS has gone up to Eagle Rock, out maintain campus, and will be there for the next week. This means that there are only 5 students and a number of staff on the base. So it's kind of a good time for a contagious disease to do the rounds! ;)

Please be praying that this will start and end with me. I have no idea where/who I picked it up from, but there for over 300 people at the base on Friday for the returning DTS's graduations... So really it could have been from anyone! What I do want to make sure is that no one else has to pay to go to the doctor and get the eye drops that I had to, because it's just such an unnecessary expense that many people here can't afford. So please be praying! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment