Sunday 29 April 2012

With All My Heart

Here are the lyrics for the first full song that I wrote for my School of Worship course that I'm taking. 


Verse 1:
You're stirring in my heart
A desire for your love 
Come wash over me again 
Cover me with peace from above 

Verse 2:
Fill me with a passion
To live a life of praise 
From the depth of my soul God
I'll sing to you all my days 

Chorus:
With all my heart and all my soul
Lord I want to bring you joy
In every moment of each day
God I long to bring you praise

Verse 3:
Everything I do
And everything I say
Let it be all for you Lord
You can have your way

Bridge:
My heart is yours and yours alone
My life is yours for your glory Lord
Let my soul sing your praise
Now, forever and always

If you want to subscribe to this blog, you can do so by filling in your email address on the right hand side of the page under the heading "FOLLOW BY EMAIL".

1 comment:

  1. Great words. Look forward to hearing the song! Daddy

    ReplyDelete