Monday 19 December 2011

10 days to go...

So the clock is ticking and there are only 10 more days to go until Paul and I get on a plane and head off on our adventures! The last few weeks have been such a whirlwind of stuff happening! From end of (academic) year celebrations, to starting a job, to graduating, to preparing for Christmas and getting everything sorted for the trip, I feel like I have hardly had a moment's break. 


My graduation :)
But it has all been so exciting (barring some anxious moments with the skyrocketing exchange rate and the struggles of trying to adapt to a full 9am - 6pm working day)! I can't believe that the time has gone so fast and that it's nearly Christmas and then only 4 days later we leave! So much still to do! So little time... and I haven't even STARTED my Christmas shopping!


I'm very excited that on Wednesday my sister, Janine, is coming home :) It's going to be so great to spend a whole week with her before I leave! And I'm really looking forward for when she joins me in Denver and goes on staff at the YWAM base in a few months time.


If you would like to receive my monthly newsletters while I am away, please send me an email to spalser@gmail.com and I will add you to my mailing list. You can also subscribe to this blog by adding your email address on the left hand side under "Follow this Blog".

No comments:

Post a Comment